Our occurrence-based Abusive Acts Liability coverage protects the insured against claims from others (not the insured or the insured’s employees) for allegations of abuse, including but not limited to physical injury, sickness, disease, mental anguish, mental injury, shock or fright or death.
Our Abusive Acts Liability policy steps in to protect a staffing firm for legal actions alleging bodily injury and or property damage. For the insured’s contract employees (temporary placements), our occurrence-based policy specifically extends coverage to the insured for damage caused by the contract employee while on assignment (care, custody, and control). See actual policy for complete information.
- Individual Policy – separate limits
- No shared aggregate
- Occurrence Form
- Duty to Defend
- Protects insured against third party claims alleging abusive acts
- Coverage is NOT limited to alleged or actual sexual misconduct
- Supplemental payments for investigation and counseling related to allegations of an abusive act
- Supplemental payments for expenses in retaining the services of a media consultant or public relations professional in response to allegations of an abusive act
- Coverage territory is worldwide for all named insureds domiciled in the USA
- World Wide Staffing Industry Insurance Application
- Client Service Agreements/Contracts
- Currently, Valued – 3 Years’ Carrier Loss Runs
- Copy of Employee Manual or Employee Handbook
Employment Practices Liability (EPLI)