Our Crime Plus coverage expansion includes Defense and Legal Liability, coverage for the Theft of Trade Secrets of both the insured and their client, along with expenses from a security breach caused by an employee and or someone other than an employee. The Crime Plus policy also includes expenses for unauthorized use of another’s personal identity information by an employee, and expenses for unauthorized use of the personal identity information of corporate officers or directors by other than an employee. Kidnap expense is also included.
Our Crime Coverage policy steps in to protect a staffing firm for legal actions alleging bodily injury and or property damage. For the insured’s contract employees (temporary placements), our occurrence-based policy specifically extends coverage to the insured for damage caused by the contract employee while on assignment (care, custody, and control). See actual policy for complete information.
- Loss Sustained or Loss Discovered Form available
- Coverage for First and Third Party Dishonest Acts
- Defense and Legal Liability
- Coverage for Insured and Client Trade Secrets (1st and 3rd Party)
- Expense coverage for Security Breach
- Separate Limits available for specific clients
- Knowledge of claim is limited to corporate officer or risk manager
- Coverage territory is worldwide for all named insureds domiciled in the USA
- Coverage available for Fraudulent Impersonation (Social Engineering)
- World Wide Staffing Industry Insurance Application
- Fraudulent Impersonation Supplemental Questionnaire (Social Engineering) to be completed when coverage desired
- Client Service Agreements/Contracts
- Currently Valued – 3 Years’ Carrier Loss Runs
- Copy of Employee Manual or Employee Handbook