Staffing Property & Inland Marine Insurance


In addition to providing staffing firms with the proper Liability insurance coverages needed through World Wide, you can also offer Property and Inland Marine insurance to cover claims involving fire, theft, vandalism and other perils as outlined in the policy. Important in determining how much coverage to secure is properly valuing the staffing firm’s property, including equipment and supplies.

Additionally, key to providing responsive coverage is assessing a staffing agency’s business interruption exposure in the event of a loss that causes the firm to shut down temporarily. For example, the indemnity period should be accurately assessed for each staffing firm. The indemnity period is the period after an insured event for which the business thinks they may be unable to perform fully and may need financial assistance to meet all their ongoing expense.

We provide coverage for owned office property – from contents to coverage for an owned building. In addition, coverage is available for Business Income and Extra Expense.

Our Property & Inland Marine policy steps in to protect a staffing firm for legal actions alleging bodily injury and or property damage. For the insured’s contract employees (temporary placements), our occurrence-based policy specifically extends coverage to the insured for damage caused by the contract employee while on assignment (care, custody, and control). See actual policy for complete information.

Submission Requirements:

  • ACORD Application Form
  • Currently, Valued – 3 Years’ Carrier Loss runs.
  • Only Written in Conjunction with Liability Coverage through World Wide
  • Need Construction Type and Protection Class for Each Location

Coverages Offered

Commercial Inland Marine

Binging Authority


Request A Quote

Contact World Wide Specialty